Please read the Terms of Service carefully. We offer a specialized investment research service, so this isn't the usual fine print.
Structural Valuation Analysis Research Service Subscription Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of your subscription to the Structural Valuation Analysis (SVA) Research Service, provided by Strategic Analysis Corporation (SAC) are set out below. We will refer to these terms and conditions in their entirety as the Agreement in the text below, and you as the Subscriber.
1. Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, upon advance written notice to the Subscriber, SAC may change, at any time, any charges, features or other aspects of this Agreement, or any provision hereof. If, however, the Subscriber does not accept such change, the Subscriber may terminate this Agreement by written notice to SAC as set out in this Agreement.
2. No oral representation of any sales representative, dealer, agent, officer or employee of SAC shall vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. The Subscriber understands and agrees that this Agreement cannot be changed by the Subscriber without the prior written consent of SAC.
Our Materials Are Copyrighted – Please Do Not Distribute
4. The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that the information, products and services provided by SAC have been developed, compiled, prepared, selected, revised and arranged by SAC through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money, and that, as such, they constitute valuable intellectual property and proprietary information of SAC.
5. All information and materials delivered to the Subscriber pursuant to this Agreement remain the copyrighted intellectual property of SAC.
6. The Subscriber agrees not to transfer, re-distribute or publish any such information received, including, but not limited to, information received through email or via the SAC client website.
7. The Subscriber also agrees not to use the information, products or services provided by SAC hereunder in any manner whatsoever that competes, or could compete, with the business of SAC.
We Will Do Our Best, But Mistakes Will Be Made
8. The information, products and services provided by SAC hereunder are obtained from sources believed to be reliable; however, SAC makes no representation or warranty that such information is accurate or complete.
9. References to any sources of information, products or services provided by SAC hereunder are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. At no time shall SAC be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of this information, or any other SAC product or service.
10. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and SAC makes no representation or warranty regarding future performance of any security, portfolio or strategy described by VMAS.
11. SAC agrees to use its reasonable best efforts to disseminate its research to the Subscriber on a timely and effective basis in electronic form, fax or mail.
How Your Subscription Can Be Terminated
12. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect until terminated.
13. This Agreement can be terminated at any time, and for any reason, by SAC on thirty (30) days written notice to the Subscriber.
14. This Agreement can be terminated by the Subscriber at any time (before credit-card payment date) with the receipt of written notice to SAC. Subscriptions will end on the date the next monthly payment is due. Refunds of service payments will be issued only if the Subscriber terminates within 3 days of the monthly payment date.
You Are Responsible For ALL Investment Decisions
15. Before making an investment decision with respect to any recommendation provided through this Agreement, the Subscriber should consider whether such an investment is appropriate given its, his or her individual objectives, constraints and financial position.
16. This Agreement is not intended to provide individually tailored investment advice.
17. This Agreement is NOT a portfolio management, or financial planning service and at no time should it be considered as such by the Subscriber. This Agreement should NOT be considered portfolio management advice of any kind.
18. Information, products or services provided through this Agreement are prepared without regard to the individual financial circumstances and objectives of the Subscriber.
19. The Subscriber must independently evaluate investments and strategies provided through this Agreement.
20. Final investment decisions, profits and losses are the sole responsibility of the Subscriber. SAC does not accept liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from any use of information, products or services provided through this Agreement. This includes, but it not limited to losses arising from any investments, trades or financial transactions.